Our live and silent auctions support local firefighter health and wellness programs. We are seeking donations of hand-crafted, artisan, and other unique items. With your help, we can make this year’s event our most successful ever! The Greater Tucson Fire Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible according to IRS regulations.
Past popular auction items include:
- Chef-prepared meal at an exclusive location
- Vacation for two (2), anywhere in the contiguous 48 states
- Tickets to entertainment or sporting events
- Gift baskets
- Wine tastings
- Handcrafted / artisan items
- Beauty and skin treatments
- Bed & breakfast escapes
- Firefighter memorabilia
- Golf packages
- Restaurant and retail gift cards
- Sporting goods
- Cleaning services
- Auto Detailing
- Home & garden items
If you would like to donate to our auction:
- Complete our FDLB Auction Item Donor Form
- Contact Melissa Hicks at [email protected] to arrange a pickup for your items
- Attach the completed donation form to your item
We will send you a thank you letter acknowledging your donation after the event.
Over the years, FDLB has raised more than $735,000. This has enabled the Greater Tucson Fire Foundation to address the unmet needs of firefighters serving communities throughout southern Arizona. Please join us in helping to protect those who protect us every day.
Honoring the Nation’s fallen firefighters and supporting those who continue to serve throughout Southern Arizona.